2019.04 to Japan
2019.07 Tokyo Medical and Dental University Immunology Department Passed
Basic situation of students:
Graduated from Anhui Agricultural University majoring in animal medicine, CET-4, Japanese foundation
Opportunity to go to Japan:
After working in a domestic animal hospital for two years, I hope to go to Japan to continue my studies.
After coming to Japan, he did not have a particularly clear goal, so he consulted with the teachers of Moriwa Corporation, and then signed up for the Counseling College for Cooperation with Moriwa Corporation. This school's medical course can be said to be a small boutique class. This class is for two people, so there are many opportunities to interact with the teacher. If you don't understand, ask.
When teaching knowledge points, teachers will think of the latest technologies in the three major international medical journals ("Nature", "Science", "Cell"), giving examples to help us understand international trends and better understand how to apply the knowledge we have learned. In addition, the teacher will leave a small essay after the professional class every week and help us modify it. Such daily practice lays the foundation for writing a research plan and writing an email to the professor.
In the process of writing the research plan, Mr. Gong can give suggestions very professionally and instructively in terms of experiment purpose and experiment ideas.
Words for younger generations:
1. For medical students, professional English is very important. Read more literature, accumulate academic vocabulary and grammar; practice writing more and have the ability to transform input into output.
2. Prepare for Japanese in advance. Personal situation is that Japanese is based on Japanese. It is more passive. The English used in the interview process was questioned by the interviewer. The interviewer was very confident at the time. To meet the requirements of Japanese listening class and academic. Therefore, I still have to work hard to learn Japanese in the next few months. This is one of the necessary conditions for studying in Japan. There is no fluke.
3. The professional direction should firstly communicate and discuss with the tutor in detail according to your own interests, and tailor it according to your own situation to achieve the most efficient.
4. Mentality is very important. Many students put a lot of pressure on themselves and make a very careful study plan. Once they do not follow the plan, there will be a delay or anxiety. This negative emotion does not help the study at all. With a good attitude, a little Buddhism, study hard with the teacher, and the test score reflects your daily work.
5. Report to the tuition as soon as possible. This must be the fastest way to study. It will give you a direction at the beginning. Don't waste unnecessary time on the road of studying on the hesitation, entanglement, and confusion.