Jilin Province Senhe Education Technology Co., Ltd. Jilin Province Senhe Education Technology Co., Ltd.
Study abroad Q&A

Study abroad Q&A

(Summary description)

Study abroad Q&A

(Summary description)

  • Categories:Study abroad Q&A
  • Author:
  • Origin:
  • Time of issue:2020-07-10 11:52
  • Views:0

QCan students from three schools (secondary technical school, technical school, vocational high school) study in Japan?

AYes, as long as you study in Japan for 12 years (including: high school, technical secondary school, vocational high school, technical school), you can apply for compulsory education (except for high school in Japan).


QCan I study in Japan with zero basics?

AStudents with zero foundation can apply for language schools through short-term Japanese studies.


QIs there a degree for going to Japan to study "postgraduate"?

AThe concept of “graduate student” in Japan is different from the concept of “graduate student” in China. The “graduate student” corresponds to the “graduate student” in China. The “graduate student” in Japanese universities is just a refresher course (preparatory course) before entering the graduate school. Degree.


QWhich majors are better in Japan?

AMany majors in Japan are in a world position, such as: engineering, science, economics, management, business, IT, electronic engineering, automobile manufacturing, animation, etc.


QDoes Japan have any preferential policies for international students to enter universities?

AInternational students can enjoy 30%-100% tuition exemption policy after entering university, and they can also apply for various other scholarships.


QWhat is the visa to study in a language school? What courses do language schools generally have?

Astudent visa. In addition to the Japanese language courses, language schools also offer various special courses for students with different purposes. For example: Japanese Level Examination Strategy Courses; International Students Examination Strategy Courses; College Preparatory Courses; There are also Business Japanese Courses for students who want to work in Japan. During the study at the language school, the school will organize various activities in contact with Japanese culture, such as: tea ceremony; kabuki performance; participation in festivals, etc.


QWhat are the requirements for studying in Japan?

AIn the process of applying for studying abroad, it is necessary for the applicant's family to provide a security deposit ranging from 150,000 to 200,000 yuan for freezing for 2-3 months, and the immediate family of the applicant as the future financial guarantor.


QCan non-university undergraduate graduates apply directly for graduate students?

ANon-uniform enrollment of privately-run, adult education, self-examination undergraduates, the possibility of directly applying for graduate students in China is relatively small. But after studying in a language school, you can still apply for the ideal college, but these students generally have a higher success rate in applying for private universities.


QWhat are the requirements for applying directly to Japanese public graduate students in China?

AOnly undergraduates who have graduated from domestic undergraduates with a corresponding graduation certificate, degree certificate (or issue a predetermined graduation certificate), liberal arts students have a Japanese level 1 level, science students have a Japanese level 2 level, and English has passed a level 4 test are eligible to apply for Japan Graduate student of the National Public University.

Note: According to different schools, the conditions are different


QTypes of scholarships in Japanese universities?

AJapanese universities have different kinds of scholarships, which are very rich.


① Japanese Government (Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology) Scholarship

For international students who go to university in Japan, the application documents and procedures must be consulted with the teacher of the department office of the university.


② Study award fee for foreign students

International students in various schools in Japan who are considered to have excellent academic performance and need financial assistance during their staying activities can pay through their school. For the detailed method of registration, you need to consult with the teacher of the office of your school after enrolling.


③Local government scholarship

Local governments in Japan pay scholarships to people who live in the local government or students who attend schools in the local government.


④Civil society scholarship

Scholarships paid by private enterprises or private scholarship groups. As with local government scholarships, there are various types of payment. In addition to tuition and living expenses, there are dormitory subsidies, national health insurance subsidies, transportation and bus subsidies, and books.


⑤School scholarship

School scholarships are scholarships paid by the school to regular students.


⑥ Tuition fee waiver system:

The Japan International Education Association targets foreign students from private universities (including colleges) and junior colleges.


QCan I go to Japan to study in high school?

AStudents in high school have two options. 1. Transfer directly to a Japanese high school, but a good Japanese foundation is required. 2. Make an application before graduating from the third year of high school, and go directly to the language school after graduation.


QCan students who have not taken the college entrance examination study in Japan?

AStudents who do not participate in the college entrance examination need to obtain a graduation certificate. At the same time, they also need to start learning Japanese as soon as possible and obtain a Japanese minimum level certificate.


QJapanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT)

AThe Japanese Language Proficiency Test is a Japanese language proficiency test for Japanese learners whose native language is not Japanese, sponsored by the Japan International Exchange Foundation. With approval, the Examination Center of the Ministry of Education is responsible for conducting examinations in China. Currently, examinations are held twice a year.

Scan the QR code to read on your phone

Previous: None
Next: None
Previous: None
Next: None